A tip for the single
readers who may wish to win the hearts of someone.
1. Buy a good camera that can focus well and fast. I use
a DSL as I find the phone camera not able to produce
attractive pictures. I am still using autofocus and
program mode. I usually use the zoom lens as in the
2. Teach yourself how to take good digital pictures by
reading the numerous photo magazines at the National
3. Practise and practise taking street photography.
4. Sunlight is very important, in my opinion as it
brings out the natural beauty of a person. You will need
a steady hand and be very quick as the sunlight comes
and goes in a split second in many cases.
5. Then look for a song with appropriate lyrics to
accompany the photo.
6. Present the photo to the person to win his or her
7. Any chance of success? If you create good pictures,
you may win his or her heart when you e-mail the picture
with the appropriate love song. Obviously, you need to
be caring to win the heart of anybody!
If you can sing like Lionel Richie, then no need photos
to win his or her heart!
After so much writing, I am giving an example as shown
1. Song - "Hello" by Lionel Richie
From You Tube: 3 songs are listed.
2. Photo is incorporated with the appropriate lyrics -
"Sunlight in your hair" from the lyrics of Lionel
hope this tip may be of use to some readers! This photo
was taken in Hong Kong, just as a tour coach whizzed
past. A ray of afternoon sunshine illuminated the hair.
I adopted the rule of 1/3 to frame the woman in this
picture. You will need to take thousands of pictures
just to get one good one. It will not be easy but when
you get a good picture, it will be much appreciated.